Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Week #5 Starting to get routine....

Hello Again!

I'm settling in and getting used to my routine.  Honestly it gets kind of boring except when the employees stop in and tickle my tummy.  I also like carrying my own leash when I get to go out to play.

For the most part my days have become very routine (which they tell me is good for my training!).  In the morning Mrs. Aldridge will go to Farrell's - sometimes I even get to go! - then it is off to work at The IMT Group.  After work I have so much energy because I get to SLEEEEEP all day.  What a life.

We practice our "duties" that we learn each Saturday mostly in the evening when I have lots of energy and I'm STARVED for dinner.  Ok, she doesn't really starve me but I pay better attention when I'm hungry.  We did practice a bit at work for the camera.  But first... Mrs. Aldridge and a couple of the employees (ERIN WONSMOS and DAN MULCAHY!!!) put me in an IMT t-shirt to take pictures.  I'm not sure I feel very manly in these photos...



 I'm backing up for a treat.











Treat Delivered!
Do you really think I will drive someday??

Another exciting thing at work this week was the preparation for Memorial Day!  I can't wait to have a picnic and honor those that have served our country.  I'm so proud to be a service dog!

In case you are wondering... these are IMT "blinking" sun glasses.  I like them better in my mouth than on my head.  Is that wrong?




One more thing that was VERY EXCITING this week was my trip to Doggy Daycare!  I was very nervous at first...  but Canine Craze is so wonderful and they do a great job keeping us busy all day.  See me below?  I was exhausted that night!  I wasn't supposed to be on the couch but I snuck up there and the Aldridges thought I was cute.  It is so beneficial being handsome....



My adventures this week were wonderful!  I met a lot of nice people this week and spent time at The Civic Center (I slept through The Golden Dragon Acrobats....) Panera Bread, Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill and various stores.  I was always welcomed and treated like a king.  The life of a service dog is fun!

Here are some pictures from this week:
Photos Week #5

Love you all!
Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment