Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Week #4 Meeting New Friends, The Dreaded Vet and KIDS!!!


This week has been Sooooo Exciting!  Well... most of it.  I could have done without the Vet visit.  Apparently I have some intestinal issues.  Mrs. Aldridge is a bit grossed out but I don't see what the problem is.  The Vet Lady was very pretty.  That made the visit worth while.






Mrs. Aldridge likes to take me everywhere with her and introduce me to her friends and favorite store people.  One of my favorite places to go is Farrell's in Johnston.  Boy do they know how to have fun!  I'm not sure about all of that kicking and punching, but I think I could join in when I'm a bit bigger.



I went to work again this week and it was FABULOUS!  The IMT Group is the best place to work.  Do you know I get to sleep all day and get petted when I'm awake.  Ahhh the life of a dog.  So far I haven't had to do any "actual" work.


My favorite thing this week was the soccer game and the KIDS!!!!  Woohooo!  Boy did I have fun with Shiloh the Retriever.  I'm still exhausted from our wrestling match.


I'm on to week #5 where I will be practicing more duties of being a Service Dog for Paws and Effect.  Paws and Effect Homepage.  This Saturday I get to practice my Mission Critical manuevers (AKA playing with my littermates...).

Check out this week's fun photos:
Week #4 Photos

Have a Great Week,
Love  Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment